Lorem Ipsum

Pellentesque semper dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed euismod aliquet nunc vel porta. Morbi non mi id diam mattis consequat mauris pharetra.
Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

{blackbabes} Eva Marcille wants a good night of sleep for Christmas

 

Between keeping it glam on "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" and taking care of a newborn, Eva Marcille just wants some quality shut-eye this Christmas.

"A gift I would love to get this season is anything to help me sleep," the "RHOA" star, 34, told Page Six recently. "So an eye mask, a bed, sleeping pill, anything to help me go to sleep, that's what I'll take."

Marcille, who welcomed a baby boy in April with husband Michael Sterling, gushed that the best gift she ever received was when he proposed to her on Christmas Day in 2017. The couple's November nuptials were captured by Bravo cameras and will air during the franchise's finale episode.

Another one of Marcille's favorite gifts from her husband: Two pairs of house shoes.

"I got a gift that I thought was a horrible gift and it ended up being great," she explained. "One of the first gifts he gave me were two pairs of white house shoes, and I was like 'Why?' and he was like 'Because the house shoes you wear are really dirty and you need new house shoes,' so he bought me two pairs and I thought it was like really stupid, but then when I got the old pair dirty and I needed a new pair, I had more house shoes!"

"It ended up being the gift that kept giving," she said.

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music, Soaps
http://almosthuman99.com

Babe Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://almosthuman99.com/polls/babes/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://almosthuman99.com/polls/hunks/hunkofthemonth.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment