Lorem Ipsum

Pellentesque semper dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed euismod aliquet nunc vel porta. Morbi non mi id diam mattis consequat mauris pharetra.
Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

{blackbabes} Jada Pinkett Smith reveals growing up with domestic abuse

 

Jada Pinkett Smith and her mother, Adrienne Banfield-Jones, opened up about their experience with domestic abuse on Monday's episode of "Red Table Talk."

Adrienne recalled a particular moment when her partner and Jada's father, Robsol Pinkett Jr., attacked her.

"What's the worst incident that you experienced with my father," Jada, 47, asked in the revealing episode.

"Oh, there was so many," Adrienne responded. "Like, I have a scar on my back now." Jada remarked the scar came when Robsol threw Adrienne over a banister.

Going into deeper detail Adrienne said, "What happened was he was angry about something. He came home angry. You and I were at mommy and daddy's house, and he came over there and he pissed off about something, I don't even remember what the argument was about, but he started hitting me and he was in a rage. I was backing out of daddy's den into the master bedroom and you were still in the den."

Adrienne recalled pointing out they were leaving Jada behind and Robsol went to get her. That's when Adrienne took off.

"I went through the bedroom out the master bath and down the steps and ran across the street to the neighbor," she said. "Ran across the street to the neighbor for them to call and get me some help."

Adrienne said she knew the relationship was truly over when the police arrived.

The mother-daughter duo acknowledged Robsol had an issue with alcohol and often became violent. "Typically in an altered state when he was abusive," Jada explained.

Robsol died some time ago.

"Now that I'm older, I have so much more compassion in knowing what he had gone through. I was pretty harsh on him," she continued.

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music, Soaps
http://almosthuman99.com

Babe Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://almosthuman99.com/polls/babes/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://almosthuman99.com/polls/hunks/hunkofthemonth.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment