Lorem Ipsum

Pellentesque semper dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed euismod aliquet nunc vel porta. Morbi non mi id diam mattis consequat mauris pharetra.
Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

{blackbabes} Venus Williams and ex-Giant get flirty on-air

 

Don't expect Rashad Jennings to following in Jesse Palmer's footsteps as the next "Bachelor."

During an interview Tuesday on "Access Hollywood Live," the former Giants running back said romancing 30 women at once will never apply to his dating playbook.

"I couldn't do it, I really couldn't because I would change the show," Jennings, 33, said of the long-running ABC reality series. "Honestly I wouldn't give the audience what they would want to see. I could not be kissing 30 different girls at the same time."

He later added: "They're having good fun, but at the end of the day, I believe personally — and it's just my personal convictions — I don't care if we're talking about proposals, big weddings. I don't care if it's an extravagant wedding that cost millions of dollars, I don't care if it's one knee and a $50 ring, the proposal means nothing if it's not built on something solid. I don't think I'm going to have enough time to build that and what I want."

Though Jennings won't be handing out roses to ladies in waiting anytime soon, Venus Williams gave the one-time "Dancing with the Stars" champ a ringing endorsement, as she listened to the discussion ahead of her own "Access" interview.

"It sounds like he doesn't want to, but it sounds like if he did it would be so entertaining. I would definitely tune in," Williams, 38, said via satellite. "But honestly, he is really good in that seat. I was enjoying every moment."

Following Jennings and Williams' playful exchange during the Q&A, host Kit Hoover suggested the athletic pair swap numbers.

"Maybe we want to exchange some [phone numbers] … two single people?" Hoover said. "Venus, I don't know if you felt it, but I felt it! I felt some heat."

Jennings later quipped, "I'm catching what you're serving."

Williams was last linked to Nicholas Hammond earlier this spring.

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music, Soaps
http://almosthuman99.com

Babe Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://almosthuman99.com/polls/babes/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://almosthuman99.com/polls/hunks/hunkofthemonth.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment