Lorem Ipsum

Pellentesque semper dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed euismod aliquet nunc vel porta. Morbi non mi id diam mattis consequat mauris pharetra.
Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

{blackbabes} Serena Williams still dealing with postpartum depression

 

Serena Williams has spoken about coping with postpartum depression ­following her daughter's difficult birth.

The US tennis ace, 36, had Alexis Olympia Ohanian Jr. by emergency ­caesarean last September and needed surgery for blood clots on her lungs.

Williams told Harper's Bazaar UK: "Honestly, sometimes I think I still have to deal with it.

"I think people have to talk about it more because it's almost like the fourth trimester, it's part of the pregnancy.

"I remember one day, I couldn't find Olympia's bottle and I got so upset I started crying … because I wanted to be perfect for her."

But Williams, who married Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian in mid-November following the birth of their daughter, said she is keen to have another child, and soon.

"If I wasn't playing tennis, I'd be pregnant right now — sorry, I'm one of those women," she told the magazine.

"I've been injured so many times, and played on it, my body is used to adjusting."

Williams, who was one of the star guests at the royal wedding of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex earlier this month, returned to the tennis court for her first Grand Slam appearance this week at the French Open, and she will also be at Wimbledon this year.

Williams said she told her husband that she hopes "it's another girl."

She added: "Olympia needs a little sister, and then we can have a boy. I've only been around girls my whole life."

Williams also told the magazine, of which she is the cover star, that she will "never be a size 4" when referring to comments she made several years about losing weight to get down to that size.

She said: "Why would I want to do that, and be that? This is me, and this is my weapon and machine.

"But I love that I said that, because I can understand. I can show Olympia that I struggled, but now I'm happy with who I am and what I am and what I look like.

"Olympia was born and she had my arms, and instead of being sad and fearful about what people would say about her, I was just so happy."

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music, Soaps
http://almosthuman99.com

Babe Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://almosthuman99.com/polls/babes/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://almosthuman99.com/polls/hunks/hunkofthemonth.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment