Lorem Ipsum

Pellentesque semper dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed euismod aliquet nunc vel porta. Morbi non mi id diam mattis consequat mauris pharetra.
Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

{blackbabes} Serena Williams still learning the ropes of motherhood

 

Serena Williams hasn't quite mastered the art of parenthood.

"I'm totally learning the ropes," Williams told "Today" of being a new mom. "Every day is new for me. It's always something different. I didn't know what to expect with a baby. This is all something fresh and new."

The superstar, 36, and Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian welcomed daughter Alexis Olympia in September. The couple then married in November.

"I've always wanted to be a mom," she said. "And I've always wanted to be married. It kind of all happened at once."

Williams invited cameras into her life during her pregnancy and delivery for a new five-part HBO docuseries titled "Being Serena."

Cameras not only captured the joys that came along with Williams' pregnancy, but also the drama she experienced thereafter — including the life-threatening blood clots.

Despite health and normal parenting challenges, Williams hasn't lost sight of her career goals. With 23 Grand Slam titles under her belt, she's planning to grab her next title at the French Open in late May.

"I would already be pregnant if I wasn't playing tennis and I wasn't living this life that I'm living," she added.

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music, Soaps
http://almosthuman99.com

Babe Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://almosthuman99.com/polls/babes/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://almosthuman99.com/polls/hunks/hunkofthemonth.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment