Lorem Ipsum

Pellentesque semper dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed euismod aliquet nunc vel porta. Morbi non mi id diam mattis consequat mauris pharetra.
Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

{blackbabes} Mariah Carey cancels two Christmas shows

 

Queen of Christmas Mariah Carey delivered a lump of coal to fans, but not on purpose.

The singer announced Wednesday night that she had to cancel the first stops of her "All I Want for Christmas Is You" tour due to illness.

"Just in time for holiday gift-giving season, it seems I've received a lovely present of my own, a lovely respiratory infection after last week's flu," Carey, 47, tweeted.

"Bleak! You know there is nothing I love more than celebrating the holidays with my festive Christmas show," she continued, "but I have to take my doctor's orders and rest until he says I can sing onstage. Until then, unfortunately, I have to cancel the first several shows of my upcoming Christmas tour."

Carey's performance at the Caesars Windsor in Ontario, Canada, on Nov. 17 and her Nov. 18 show at The Chicago Theatre have been canceled.

The singer was also forced to skip her red carpet appearance at the Los Angeles premiere of "The Star" last week due to her aforementioned stomach flu, The Blast reported.

However, New Yorkers need not fret: A rep for Carey assured Page Six that her Beacon Theatre performances, which span from Nov. 27 to Dec. 5, are still a go.

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music, Soaps
http://almosthuman99.com

Babe Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://almosthuman99.com/polls/babes/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://almosthuman99.com/polls/hunks/hunkofthemonth.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment