Lorem Ipsum

Pellentesque semper dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed euismod aliquet nunc vel porta. Morbi non mi id diam mattis consequat mauris pharetra.
Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

{blackbabes} Serena Williams doesn’t think she’s a ‘baby person’

https://nyppagesix.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/vo0917_serena1-1.png?w=505

Despite being nearly eight months pregnant, Serena Williams confessed she doesn't think of herself as a "baby person."

"The biggest thing is that I don't really think I'm a baby person," the tennis legend, 35, quipped to Vogue. "Not yet. That's something I have to work on. I'm so used to me-me-me, taking care of my health, my body, my career. I always ask, 'Am I going to be good enough?'"

While her fiancé Alexis Ohanian has no doubts Williams will be a great mom, there is the tiny matter of the delivery.

"I'm nervous about childbirth," she admitted. "I'm not a spring chicken. The one thing I really want is an epidural, which I know a lot of people are against, but I've had surgeries galore, and I don't need to experience any more pain if I can avoid it."

While the couple claim they don't know the baby's sex, one thing is settled — he or she will grow up loving French culture as much as Williams. Not only does she keep an apartment in Paris, she's searching for a bilingual nanny to help with baby duties. The nursery will also have a French theme as she recently picked out wall art featuring a medieval French poem by Charles d'Orléans.

While Williams seems to be enjoying her pregnancy, she's already thinking about what comes next, specifically January 2018 when she will defend her Australian Open title.

"It's the most outrageous plan," she said. "I just want to put that out there. That's, like, three months after I give birth. I'm not walking anything back, but I'm just saying it's pretty intense."

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music, Soaps
http://almosthuman99.com

Babe Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://almosthuman99.com/polls/babes/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://almosthuman99.com/polls/hunks/hunkofthemonth.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment