Lorem Ipsum

Pellentesque semper dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed euismod aliquet nunc vel porta. Morbi non mi id diam mattis consequat mauris pharetra.
Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

{blackbabes} Halle Berry once lived in a NYC homeless shelter

 

Halle Berry, despite her fame and fortune, once had nothing to her name – including a place to call home.

"That was rough," the Oscar winner, 50, told People about briefly being homeless as a young actress and living in a shelter in the Big Apple. "I called my mother and asked her to send me some money, and she said no, and that subsequently led to a year of not speaking to her, but that's probably one of the best things she did for me."

Berry remembers calling her mom: "She said, 'If you want to be there, then you work it out.' Giving up was never an option."

The Cleveland native adds those stressful days early on in her career brought her back to her high school days when she had an "insatiable desire to win."

And she still carries that same spirit to persevere today, despite three failed marriages. She divorced husband No. 3, Olivier Martinez, in 2016.

The mother of two is learning to be alone. "I'm learning that I'm fearless," she added. "I had some many fears as I went through my third divorce. I was afraid to do that, but I was more afraid of living unhappy. It's teaching me: Don't be afraid of what people will think about the choices you make. We have to live for ourselves."

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music, Soaps
http://almosthuman99.com

Babe Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://almosthuman99.com/polls/babes/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://almosthuman99.com/polls/hunks/hunkofthemonth.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment