Lorem Ipsum

Pellentesque semper dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed euismod aliquet nunc vel porta. Morbi non mi id diam mattis consequat mauris pharetra.
Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

{blackbabes} Mariah Carey: James Packer split happened for a reason

 

Mariah Carey is much more comfortable chatting about her diamonds than her dating life.

When Ellen DeGeneres asked Carey, 46, about her bitter breakup with fiancé James Packer, the singer said, "Now it's a whole friggin' thing … I think I'm doing well … Everything happens for a reason. Things are the way they are."

DeGeneres, 58, pressed Carey on whether Packer, 49, requested to be left out of her reality series, "Mariah's World."

"Allegedly," Carey sighed. "It's kind of difficult to talk about it at the moment. So I'm just going to compliment you on these decorations once again because they are fabulous, and I am here, among them."

The festive chanteuse was more forthcoming about her now-infamous Instagram snap of herself drenched in diamonds in a bathtub.

"It was 4 in the morning and I decided to take a bath, and then I was bombarded by somebody, I'm not going to say who it was," she said. "And by the way, I'm wearing a bodysuit under that — nobody can see. They think I'm nude, but I'm not."

As for the diamonds?

"They're not going to fall off … do you really want to take them off? These are hard to take off," she lamented. "It takes so long, and I'd already ran the water."

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music, Soaps
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment