Lorem Ipsum

Pellentesque semper dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed euismod aliquet nunc vel porta. Morbi non mi id diam mattis consequat mauris pharetra.
Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

{blackbabes} Naomi Campbell Shares What It's Really Like to Work for Kanye West

 

Kanye West may have his critics, but Naomi Campbell isn't one of them. The supermodel gushed about West after starring in his recent fashion show, telling PeopleStyle he's "great to work for."

Naomi Campbell and Kanye West Yeezy



"It was a great experience, and I had a lot of fun" Campbell shared at the Burberry fashion show in London's Kensington Gardens on Monday, adding: "I've never done a fashion show where I'm sitting there in a concert hall!"

The supermodel was the big star of the West's highly anticipated Yeezy Season 3 fashion show during New York Fashion Week, in which the rapper-turned-designer showcased both his new album The Life of Pablo and his latest Yeezy collection to a celeb-packed audience.

Naomi CampbellYeezy

 

And Campbell didn't hesitate taking the gig.

"When they asked me I said, 'Okay, I've been to Madison Square Gardens to see lots of concerts, but I've never actually worked at Madison Square Garden, and that's a different thing! I said, 'Yes, I want to do it, I want to be part of this experience!'"

With a list of instructions, West was very specific as to how his models should behave (no smiling, no looking into the camera, they basically stood stationary for approximately one hour). "He knows exactly what he wants, what he's saying, what he does, everything!" said the 45-year-old British model.

Wearing a floor-length fur coat, Campbell appeared briefly on the stage and joining fellow model vets Alek Wek and Veronica Webb. But making it to the stage had been somewhat of a scramble. "I was in my dressing room and then suddenly it was like 'He wants you now,' so I had to be ready in a second, but it was fun!"

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music, Soaps
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment