Lorem Ipsum

Pellentesque semper dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed euismod aliquet nunc vel porta. Morbi non mi id diam mattis consequat mauris pharetra.
Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

{blackbabes} Serena Williams’ Dog Jackie Dies at 16

 

Serena Williams is heartbroken.

The tennis star's beloved dog Jackie died suddenly on Tuesday — and she took to Instagram to memorialize her.

"My special friend in which I got at 17 (2 weeks before I won my very first Grand Slam) left me today," she wrote in a post which included a collage of photos with the pup. "She was 16 years young and up until a few days ago was still sprinting. Her poor body gave out this morning and she had a way of telling me it was time for me to be brave and let her go."

The athlete wrote that her father, Richard, was by her side during the "loving goodbye," and that the aftermath of that has been extremely painful. "I got out of the shower this afternoon and she was not there to lick my leg as she always did everyday to remind me how much she loved me," she said.

The memory of the adorable Jack Russell terrier – who accompanied the star everywhere – will live on, she promised. "I feel so lucky to have such a special friend," Williams wrote. "Give your dog, cat, pet a big hug. #breakingheart #bff Jackie Baila Pete Williams I will miss you and your memory will live forever."

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music, Soaps
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment