Lorem Ipsum

Pellentesque semper dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed euismod aliquet nunc vel porta. Morbi non mi id diam mattis consequat mauris pharetra.
Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

{blackbabes} Mariah Carey Bathes in a Swimsuit 'Knowing That I'm Going to Have to Let My Children In'

 

Mariah Carey is a lot like the rest of us. How is that possible you may ask? Well, after a long day, the one thing she likes to do is take a bath. But the superstar's quiet time usually doesn't go uninterrupted.

Mariah Carey and Children

While promoting her new collaboration with M.A.C. Cosmetics, a shimmery champagne lipstick called "All I Want" (available December 3), the 45-year-old star tells PEOPLE that she rarely takes a bath "where no one's banging on the door going, 'Mommy!'"

Her 4-year-old twins, Monroe and Moroccan, like to jump in with her.

"I love them so much, but when I'm home, they just want to be with me. I'll often take a bath in a bathing suit knowing that I'm going to have to let them in. It's that one thing that used to be my private time, and now it's not, but that's OK. When I was pregnant, all I did was sit in the tub, I was so uncomfortable. Having twins is not easy."

Carey is already setting aside things in her closet (and in "storage" because "there's a lot") for her children to have when they grow up.

"My daughter loves my shoes," Carey shares. "And she loves my, I have a lot of Agent Provocateur slippers with the pouffy thing on the front so she goes into my lingerie closet and she pulls them out and walks in them all the time. She walks perfectly in them even though they're huge on her. So, I guess I'll save a few of those for her."

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music, Soaps
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment