Lorem Ipsum

Pellentesque semper dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed euismod aliquet nunc vel porta. Morbi non mi id diam mattis consequat mauris pharetra.
Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

{blackbabes} Gabrielle Union: My ovaries are 'coughing up dust'

Match.com

Miracle On 34th Street (1947) / Christmas In Connecticut (1945)

Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade are still enjoying newlywed bliss, but will a baby be in their future?

The "Being Mary Jane" star, 42, says that although it would be nice, it might not happen.

"I think my brain and my heart are screaming baby fever. My ovaries, however, they're coughing up dust," she told Uptown magazine. "Yes, it's in my heart and in my mind, and we'll see if my body catches up with that."

When Union married Wade, 32, in a fairytale-like wedding in Miami in late August, she became stepmother to his three kids: Zaire Blessing Dwyane Wade, 12, Zion Malachi Airamis Wade, 7, and Xavier Zachariah Wade, 1.

"I have really awesome stepkids, so I feel equally as fulfilled," added the Nebraska native. "I've lasted 42 years without having a human being come from one of my orifices and I feel OK and fulfilled and happy."

If she does become pregnant, Union, who opted to not freeze her eggs, says "it'll be a miracle — a medical miracle at least."

"I mean, we'd love to," she added. "We'll see what my ovaries say. Cause right now they're taking Geritol."

It's a Wonderful Life / The Polar Express / National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Match.com Match.com Match.com Match.com

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music, Soaps
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment