Lorem Ipsum

Pellentesque semper dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed euismod aliquet nunc vel porta. Morbi non mi id diam mattis consequat mauris pharetra.
Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

{blackbabes} Mel B: I dated a mom I met at my daughter's school for 4 years

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Curious George: A Very Monkey Christmas / A Christmas Story

http://nyppagesix.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/mel-b-1.jpg?w=720&h=480&crop=1

Former Spice Girl Mel B dated another woman for four years after meeting the fellow mom at her child's school, she has revealed.

The 39-year-old singer and reality television star opened up about her romantic past during a candid interview with the Guardian newspaper.

Brown named the woman she was in a relationship with as Christa Parker, a mother-of-two she met at her daughter Phoenix's school in Los Angeles.

But that was all before she began a relationship with her now husband Stephen Belafonte, whom she married in 2007.

"I did have a four-year relationship with a woman," Brown said. "But I've been very happily married for seven years to a penis. An amazing guy."

Yes, she refers to her significant other as "a penis" in passing.

"Well, you know what I mean. But I've definitely not been shy or been one to hold back. If I wanted to try something, I did. I had a girlfriend. So what?"

The admission comes a year after Brown was allegedly spotted sneaking into a disabled toilet for an "intimate moment" with Playboy bunny Luann Lee — a claim she rejects in the interview.

The performer once known as Scary Spice also denied she and Belafonte have an open relationship.

"No, me and my husband are very tight and solid. But I will be the first one to compliment a woman, to say to my husband, 'Oh my God, look at her legs', or, 'Doesn't she look stunning?'

"I do think women are gorgeous. Crazy but gorgeous."

Brown has three children; her oldest, Phoenix, from her marriage to Jimmy Gulzar, and a daughter, Angel, fathered by comedic actor Eddie Murphy. She and Belafonte also have a 3-year-old daughter, Madison.

Beethoven's Christmas Adventure / Tyler Perry's A Madea Christmas
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Christmas Music, DVD's, Books, Gifts
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman73/christmas.html

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment