Lorem Ipsum

Pellentesque semper dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed euismod aliquet nunc vel porta. Morbi non mi id diam mattis consequat mauris pharetra.
Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

{blackbabes} Nicki Minaj Sets the Record Straight on Drake and Lil Wayne Hookup Rumors in New Single "Only"-Listen Now!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
1989 - Taylor Swift / Nick & Knight / My Everything - Ariana Grande

Nicki Minaj, Instagram

Nicki Minaj didn't waste any time denying that she ever hooked up with Drake or Lil Wayne in her new track.

The YMCMB rapper, who has been in the center of rumors that she's done the dirty with her label mates, released her latest single "Only" today, and right off the bat Nicki raps, "Yo, I never f--ked Wayne/ I never f--ked Drake/ On my life, man/ f--k's sake."

Well, all right then. But if she ever did, she'd "ménage with 'em and let 'em eat my ass like a cupcake."

The single, which features verses by Drizzy, Weezy and even Chris Brown on the hook, is a far cry from her "Anaconda" booty-bouncing hit. Yeah, this Dr. Luke, Cirkut and J Mike-produced track is a little more racy and probably won't be hitting the radiowaves.

Drake reiterates that he and Minaj have never been sexual, but hints that it could be a possibility in the future.

"I never f--ked Nicki cause she got a man/ But when that's over then I'm first in line/ And the other day in her Maybach/ I thought god damn, this is the perfect time/ We had just come from that video/ You know LA traffic, how the city slow/ She was sitting down on that big butt/ But I was still staring at the titties though."

He ends his verse with, "And Nicki if you ever tryna f--k/ Just give me the heads up so I can plan for it."

Then it was Weezy's turn. "I never f--ked Nicki and that's f--ked up/ If I did f--k she'd be f--ked up/ Whoever is hittin' ain't hittin' it right/ Cause she actin' like she need d--k in her life/ That's another story, I'm no story teller."

OK, guys. We get it.

The single is off of Minaj's The Pinkprint, her long-awaited third album which was originally scheduled for a November release, but has now been pushed back to Dec. 15.

If I Stay - Gayle Forman / General Hospital / Posters / Reese Witherspoon

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music, Soaps
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment