Lorem Ipsum

Pellentesque semper dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed euismod aliquet nunc vel porta. Morbi non mi id diam mattis consequat mauris pharetra.
Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

{blackbabes} Christina Milian Talks Wedding Details

50% Shoe. 50% Sock. 100% Comfortable. Shop Skechers GOwalk 2 Super Sock. 50% Shoe. 50% Sock. 100% Comfortable. Shop Skechers GOwalk 2 Super Sock.

Jurassic Park / The Lost World: Jurassic Park / Work From Home

Christina Milian Talks Wedding Details
 
Bride-to-be Christina Milian is still enjoying the daydreaming phase of planning her wedding, and her fiancé is getting anxious.

Milian, 32, says she hasn't set a date yet, much to the chagrin of her fiancé, music exec Jas Prince.

"He's bugging me every day like, 'What are we going to do? What's the date?' And I'm like, 'I don't know! We'll figure it out,' " the singer tells PEOPLE.

"All I've been doing is cutting pictures out and taking pictures off Pinterest, but it just takes so much time [to plan a wedding]," she says while promoting her partnership with Kimberly-Clark to celebrate the Family UNity program. "I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do, and on top of that I just don't want to be stressed out."

Although she's not sure exactly when she's getting married, Milian's already looking forward to the reception.

"Our party's going to be the fun part," she says. "The cake has to be perfect, and so does the DJ. He's got to play some salsa music and merengue, modern music, a little hip-hop. But then my guy's from the countryside, so he listens to country, so I'm sure we'll be doing some line dancing!"

As for the décor, Milian has some ideas about the floral arrangements she wants.

"I'm finding different colors and types of roses," she says. "I really like the pinks and the violet purples – that makes a lot of sense because of [daughter] Violet – and ivories. I want it to be warm."

Though she hasn't been trying on dresses, the former Dancing with the Stars contestant says she has been doing her fair share of window-shopping.

"I haven't picked a style yet, but I have seen some nice, lacy long-sleeved ones that I was surprised that I liked!"

And just because it's her second wedding – the singer was married to rapper-producer The-Dream from 2009 to 2010 – don't expect it to be any small affair.

"This time around, it will be big for sure," says Milian."I've done it before, and it was fun and it was quick, but for the type of wedding I know that we're going to do, and that we want to do, it takes some time."

Avatar (2009) / Alien: The Director's Cut / Get Paid To Work From Home

50% Shoe. 50% Sock. 100% Comfortable. Shop Skechers GOwalk 2 Super Sock. 50% Shoe. 50% Sock. 100% Comfortable. Shop Skechers GOwalk 2 Super Sock. 50% Shoe. 50% Sock. 100% Comfortable. Shop Skechers GOwalk 2 Super Sock. 50% Shoe. 50% Sock. 100% Comfortable. Shop Skechers GOwalk 2 Super Sock. 50% Shoe. 50% Sock. 100% Comfortable. Shop Skechers GOwalk 2 Super Sock.

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment