Lorem Ipsum

Pellentesque semper dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed euismod aliquet nunc vel porta. Morbi non mi id diam mattis consequat mauris pharetra.
Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

{blackbabes} Naomi Campbell Talks The Face and Fashion Show Jitters: "I'm Nervous Before I Step on Any Runway"

Shop the new Jelly Belly Jewel Collection with seven popular flavors finished in a beautiful pearlescent sheen - Click Here!

Doctor Sleep - Stephen King

Supermodel Naomi Campbell has a whole lot goin' on these days, especially with her role as coach and mentor on Oxygen's The Face. But the British beauty took time out to chat with E!'s Alicia Quarles about the show's second season.

"We like drama, right?" declared Naomi. "When we're filming The Face, I'm not thinking about drama, but I am who I am. Will I fight to the bitter end for the girls and will I be their protector? Absolutely, 100 percent."

The model also responded to being compared to Tyra Banks and Heidi Klum as fellow supermodels who have turned to television. "I respect Tyra and Heidi," she said. "I think what they've done is amazing, and they've lead the way."

And even though Naomi has been in the business for decades, even she still battles pre-show jitters. "I'm nervous before I step on any runway, no matter how long I've been doing this career," she said. "A shoe could break, your dress could fall down…you could slip. Anything could happen!"

Blue Bloods, Season 4 - Blue Bloods

Shop feel good fitness equipment from LIVESTRONG and get FREE SHIPPING - a $125 value - Click Here!

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment