Lorem Ipsum

Pellentesque semper dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed euismod aliquet nunc vel porta. Morbi non mi id diam mattis consequat mauris pharetra.
Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

{blackbabes} Mariah Carey Says She'll Never Renounce Her Ways: 'I'm Still Always Going to Be a Diva'

 
Once a diva, always a diva!

Mariah Carey is directing and starring in the new Hallmark Channel movie, A Christmas Melody, airing in December. And while she may be working behind the camera, the singer reveals she'll never stop her famously glamorous ways.

"I'm still always going to be a diva in certain ways, and I don't mean that in the bad sense of the word," Carey told
Entertainment Tonight. "I just mean, like, if there's a makeup artist there and they don't mind touching me up while I'm directing."

Mariah Carey Says She'll Never Renounce Her Ways: 'I'm Still Always Going to Be a Diva'| Hallmark, News, Around the Web, Movie News, Music News, Mariah Carey

Mariah Carey

In the Christmas movie, the star plays a music teacher who takes a stressed-out young singer under her wing, according to Hallmark Channel.

Although the project will mark her first directorial feature in a movie, this isn't her first time in the director's chair.

"I've been directing so much of my own work for a really long time," Carey told Entertainment Tonight. "A lot of music videos that I didn't take credit for."
 
As for her diva-directing, Carey says, "Why not just be yourself?"

She's been in the public eye for decades, but the singer told the TV show that this time in her life is "a new start for me." Carey is enjoying filming, her
billionaire beau James Packer and hanging with her costar in the Christmas movie, Mean Girls' Lacey Chabert.

"I was so obsessed with Mean Girls, you have no idea," she told Entertainment Tonight. "We've worn pink on Wednesday – on Wednesdays, we wear pink."

A Christmas Melody airs on Dec. 19 at 8 p.m. (ET) on the Hallmark Channel.

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music, Soaps
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment