Lorem Ipsum

Pellentesque semper dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed euismod aliquet nunc vel porta. Morbi non mi id diam mattis consequat mauris pharetra.
Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

{blackbabes} Christmas baby Jordin Sparks on her Lifetime movie 'Dear Secret Santa'

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Christmas - Michael Bublé

jordin-sparks-dear-secret-santa-lifetime-christmas-gi.jpg
Jordin Sparks loves Christmas. How could she not? Her birthday is Dec. 22, so the most wonderful time of the year is synonymous not only with celebrating the festive holiday, but also her birthday. So co-starring in Lifetime's latest Christmas movie, "Dear Secret Santa," premiering Saturday, Nov. 30 at 8 p.m. ET/PT, is an extra special treat.

"I just love Christmas movies so I was excited to be a part of it," Sparks tells Zap2it. The singer-turned-actress plays the best friend of Tatiana Ali's Jennifer, a woman who moves into her childhood home and begins to receive letters from a secret admirer who knows so many personal things about her it's almost as if her recently deceased friend Jack is the one who wrote them.

Watching the movie will be a family event in the Sparks household. "I can't wait for my family to watch it because we all love Christmas. My best friend Bailey is going to die because we're both Christmas babies. I'm the 22nd, she's the 21st, so any Christmas movie we always watch together. I'm so excited to watch with her -- I'll just be in it."

It's a positive, uplifting film, and perfectly appropriate for Thanksgiving weekend family viewing. "It's about love and realizing that family is the most important thing and to never give up on someone," she says. "I really loved the story; I loved the script. I was so excited when I finally read through the whole thing. I was like, 'This is going to be so great!'"

To be a part of such a strong ensemble, which includes Della Reese and Ernie Hudson, is a bonus. "When I saw everybody they had cast I was so honored to be among those people -- these are my peers now," Sparks, who recently guest-starred on an episode of "CSI," marvels. "This is insane."

Even if Christmas movies aren't your favorite, Lifetime movies are fun for everyone. "They're feel-good movies, you know? They're positive and they've got a good story. They pull at your heartstrings and they make you laugh."

"Dear Secret Santa" airs Saturday (Nov. 30) at 8 p.m. ET/PT on Lifetime.

Wintersong - Sarah McLachlan
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Christmas Music, DVD's, Books, Gifts
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman73/christmas.html

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment