Lorem Ipsum

Pellentesque semper dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed euismod aliquet nunc vel porta. Morbi non mi id diam mattis consequat mauris pharetra.
Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

{blackbabes} Azealia Banks won’t press charges against Russell Crowe

 

Azealia Banks told the press she won't take Russell Crowe to court … because she wants to avoid press attention.

The pair have been at odds since Crowe, 52, threw Banks out of a dinner party over the weekend after she allegedly grew belligerent and threatened fellow guests. Banks denied the allegations and accused Crowe of choking her and hurling racial slurs after she rejected his amorous advances.

"Realistically, to be honest, I really don't want to [press charges]. Because I just don't want this in the media," the irony-challenged Banks, 25, told Us Weekly on Thursday.

"[Russell] feels that he did nothing wrong, so I'm just like, 'OK, if you want to pay a bunch of litigators and a bunch of people to apologize to me, then I guess that's what you want to do,'" she added. "You could apologize to me for free now and make this all go away."

Banks, notorious for her social media feuds with everyone from Zayn Malik to Sarah Palin, knows her reputation precedes her.

"Even if I were proven to be telling the truth in this situation, people have built their case up against me, and honestly I don't have the care or the time to try and fight millions … like, I can't fight the whole world," she lamented. "I am tired of defending myself. You know, it's just really unfortunate. People are going to think whatever they want to think about me."

Rapper RZA, who brought Banks as his plus-one to Crowe's party, spoke out about the incident on Thursday, writing on Facebook:

Before the night is over Azealia is insulting half the room she becomes loud and obnoxious.
There was nothing funny about her behavior. I felt a little embarrassed because she was my guest.
Still verbal abuse can be tolerated but when it goes physical…
Azealia threaten to cut a girl in the face with a glass, then actually grabs a glass and physically attacks for no logical reason.
Russell blocked the attack and expelled her from the suite.
Seeing is believing and I saw her behave as an obnoxious erratic individual and in the circles I frequent this was unprecedented. I was totally puzzles by her and thought maybe meds or booze or something had her zoned out.
Nevertheless I made sure she got home safe.

Banks, who earlier this week swore she'd stay out of the news, denied RZA's claims on her own Facebook account, writing, "RZA has clearly been given no legal advice and went to straight to TMz out of his feelings to try and gaslight me. Whatever pieces are left of his brain after years and years of smoking dust stupidly allowed him to ramble himself into incriminating his friend, and completely debunking their entire made up theory."

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music, Soaps
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment