Lorem Ipsum

Pellentesque semper dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed euismod aliquet nunc vel porta. Morbi non mi id diam mattis consequat mauris pharetra.
Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

{blackbabes} Mariah Carey Remains 'Eternally Oblivious' to Aging

 

Mariah Carey looks amazing for 45. One of her secrets? The singer tells PEOPLE she simply doesn't acknowledge her age.

Mariah Carey

"I think I have to remain eternally oblivious to age," she shares. "Honestly, when you put a number on it yourself, it's just like, Why? Why do that?"

Carey, who has her first makeup collaboration in the works with M.A.C Cosmetics, a champagne lipstick called "All I Want" (available December 3rd), says that a "good hair and makeup team" keeps her feeling beautiful.

And though she's never not looking totally glam, Carey adds that she prefers to wear as little makeup as she can.

"If you're not wearing a lot of makeup, you don't have to take a lot of it off. So, my goal is to wear the least amount of makeup possible so I don't have to steam my face and take it all off."

The beauty school alum shares that she likes to take care of her own skincare and grooms her eyebrows herself — but her DIY skills stop there. When asked whether or not she ever has bad hair days, Carey reveals that she's not as talented in the hair department.

"I do [have bad hair days], and then I have to apply my 500 hours of beauty school," she says. "If it's really bad, I'll just slick it back and put it in a bun."

And when it comes to blowouts, "It used to be really hard. When I was growing up I used to go into the girl's bathroom and fix the front with a brush on a hand dryer because it would come up. And the back was never smooth cause I couldn't really reach it. So, I try not to blow dry my own hair. If I have to do my hair from scratch, I'll keep it natural."

For more on our exclusive interview with Mariah, pick up the new issue of People on newsstands now!

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music, Soaps
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment