Lorem Ipsum

Pellentesque semper dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed euismod aliquet nunc vel porta. Morbi non mi id diam mattis consequat mauris pharetra.
Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

{blackbabes} 'Justified': Erica Tazel's parents thought they were getting a doctor

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Get Paid To Work From Home
erica-tazel-justified-fx.jpg
Zap2it: When did you know you were an actress?

Erica Tazel: I didn't know on a conscious level. I went to college with the intent of being a physical therapist. I went to Spelman [College, in Atlanta] as a biology pre-med major.

Zap2it: When did you develop an interest in acting?

Erica Tazel: I went to a performing arts high school. It was a means to an end. I didn't want to go to the school in my home district. I loved "Fame." Is it like that? Do they really dance on the tables? I can't sing my way out of a paper bag. I had some raw talent for dance. ... The last couple of years I focused on acting. I was off to my freshman year in college, and I had a really hard time with my math and science classes. In sophomore year a girlfriend asked me to come over and take a break, and I walked into the theater and started crying. I didn't feel it coming. I was shocked. Why is there water on my face? And the only way I could describe it is I was home.

Zap2it: Once you knew, did you tell your parents?

Erica Tazel: I think I am supposed to be here, but my parents think they are getting a doctor out of the deal.

Zap2it: When did you broach it with them?

Erica Tazel: [I told them], "OK, so when you all come for graduation, Bachelor of Science [is on one side], and Bachelor of Arts is on other side, because I got a B.A. in theater and am going to New York in three months to get a master's of acting." They were parents and I am the only actor in the family and no one, including myself, knew what that would look like.

Get Paid To Work From Home
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment