Lorem Ipsum

Pellentesque semper dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed euismod aliquet nunc vel porta. Morbi non mi id diam mattis consequat mauris pharetra.
Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

{blackbabes} ‘Riverdale’ star Vanessa Morgan is pregnant

 

Surprise!

"Riverdale" actress Vanessa Morgan is pregnant and expecting a baby boy with husband Michael Kopech.

"Was debating keeping this part of my life hidden but I knew people would see pictures eventually with my belly & I wanted you guys to hear it from me," she wrote on Instagram Friday along with a video showing her baby bump. "I do want to keep this chapter of my life private but did want to be the first to share the news."

The actress, 28, said that her little boy is due in January and shared photos of her sonogram and positive pregnancy tests.

"It's almost like everything I thought mattered in this life has completely changed," she continued. "We're here for such a greater purpose and life is so precious. I can't believe how much growth & strength you've already given me as your mom. It's like God knew I needed you, my angel."

She added, "The universe works in mysterious ways but always times everything the way it was meant to be. Lil one you were made with so much love & already exude a light so strong it warms my belly."

Morgan expressed how excited she was to be a mother and that she was "so happy," and "can't wait."

She and MLB star Kopech, 24, got married in January. This will be their first child together.

"We both knew the first day we met that 'this is it' and I'm so excited that today officially starts our forever," Morgan told E! News at the time.

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music, Soaps
http://almosthuman99.com

Babe Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://almosthuman99.com/polls/babes/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://almosthuman99.com/polls/hunks/hunkofthemonth.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment