Lorem Ipsum

Pellentesque semper dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed euismod aliquet nunc vel porta. Morbi non mi id diam mattis consequat mauris pharetra.
Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

{blackbabes} How Taylor Swift helped Lupita Nyong’o survive a hard time

 

PARK CITY, Utah — One song holds a special place in Lupita Nyong'o's heart: "Shake It Off" by Taylor Swift.

"'Shake It Off' means a lot to me," the "Black Panther" star told the audience at the Sundance Film Festival Tuesday after a screening of her new comedy "Little Monsters."

In the film, Nyong'o plays a kindergarten teacher who needs to protect her students from a zombie invasion. Her character, Miss Caroline, sings the song "Shake It Off" while strumming a ukulele, to keep the kiddos calm and happy. And it was the Oscar-winning actress who helped get her favorite tune in the movie.

"I was going through a hard time professionally, and I was just in a funk," she said. "I was working abroad, and my best friend came to cheer me up. He played 'Shake It Off' on his phone, and we just had a dance party in my bedroom."

"It meant a lot to me that this film had that [song]," Nyong'o added. "And so when I heard that they were having a hard time [getting the rights] I wrote Taylor Swift myself and asked her, and told her that story. And she said yes!"

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music, Soaps
http://almosthuman99.com

Babe Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://almosthuman99.com/polls/babes/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://almosthuman99.com/polls/hunks/hunkofthemonth.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment