Lorem Ipsum

Pellentesque semper dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed euismod aliquet nunc vel porta. Morbi non mi id diam mattis consequat mauris pharetra.
Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

{blackbabes} Brandy to perform at brother Ray J’s wedding

 

Ray J is heading down the aisle next week and he's enlisted the help of two famous singers to make his big day special.

Ray J, 35,  has tapped his Grammy award-winning sister Brandy (who will also be a bridesmaid) to sing "At Last" during his and fiancée Princess Love's first dance, TMZ reports.

The singer, who made an infamous sex tape with Kim Kardashian in 2003, also asked soul singer Anthony Hamilton to perform "The Point of It All" while Princess walks down the aisle to the altar.

The couple, who both starred on "Love and Hip Hop Hollywood," have had a rocky past. In a February interview with Steve Harvey, Ray J apologized to Princess for cheating in the past.

"The woman is always the boss," Ray J said, according to a People recap. "That's what I've learned and now I'm having a great relationship. I am engaged now so I am focused on bigger things and being a one woman man. I think it's good now that I'm in a more positive space. If I wasn't engaged and I was the old Ray J, I'd probably be trying to hook myself up with the woman in the back of the love taxi."

Ray J and Princess got engaged in 2015 but didn't publicly confirm their engagement until January.

Requests for comment from both Ray and Princess' teams were not immediately returned.

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music, Soaps
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment