Lorem Ipsum

Pellentesque semper dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed euismod aliquet nunc vel porta. Morbi non mi id diam mattis consequat mauris pharetra.
Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

{blackbabes} Serena Williams's Hot Pink Bodysuit Explained

Microsoft Store Save 15% of Tea of the Month Clubs at the number one destination for tea online.

Serena Williams Pink Bodysuit Explained

When Serena William posted a TwitPic of herself playing tennis in a hot pink bodysuit last week, she sent the fashion world into a frenzy. "Honestly, I just Tweeted a picture in the suit and I didn't realize it would go that crazy," she told PEOPLE Tuesday night at the Range Rover Evogue Event in N.Y.C. And while she finds the attention to be fairly amusing, the story behind the suit is a bit more serious. "After my hematoma, I have to wear something like a long bodysuit to keep my stomach warm," she explained, adding the skintight suit helps for compression purposes. "My practices are really … interesting right now." Williams, who was first sidelined from the tennis courts last year by a foot injury, then her health scare, said she hopes to return to the sport soon. But she wants the focus to be more on her form, and less on her infamous fashion. "I think I'm going to come back casual," she shared. "I don't want to shock too many people too much. I want it to be all about my tennis." Off the court, her illness and injury have also affected her style: "I have to wear flats," she said, not so happily. "Hopefully, in the summer I can wear heels. I am a girl that loves heels. I can't wait." Until then, Williams, who said she's "on the up" and "feeling so much better," is "counting her blessings" and planning her next practice outfit. When asked how long she'll be wearing the bodysuit for, she cheekily replied, "As long as you guys want to see it."

Napster, LLC

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment