Lorem Ipsum

Pellentesque semper dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed euismod aliquet nunc vel porta. Morbi non mi id diam mattis consequat mauris pharetra.
Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

{blackbabes} Ex-Destiny's Child Member -- I Was Racially Profiled!

Magazines.com, Inc.

Former Destiny's Child singer Farrah Franklin claims she was "manhandled" and  the victim of racial profiling when she was taken into custody last Saturday.

Franklin tells TMZ, "Unfortunately, I am the latest victim on what seems to be a growing list of those who are racially profiled and mistreated by Culver City Police. I was manhandled by the arresting officers."

But the Culver City PD begs to differ, telling TMZ, they were simply responding to a telephone complaint by a citizen who claimed Franklin was disturbing the peace. 

Franklin says, "I am really upset about all that has taken place. I have never had a run in with the law before Saturday. On Saturday I was not arrested, I was detained."

Again, cops beg to differ, saying Franklin was indeed arrested for disorderly conduct.

Franklin adds, "There were no female officers on duty and I was required to take off my top and treated unfairly."

UPDATE: Law enforcement sources tell us, one of the arresting officers was female.

But Franklin ain't finished -- in fact, she just unloaded on Twitter, writing, "YES, I'm okay & YES there WILL be a lawsuit ! F**K da Culver City Police !!!! You cant keep a good girl down."

Magazines.com, Inc. Magazines.com, Inc. Magazines.com, Inc. Magazines.com, Inc. Magazines.com, Inc.

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment