Lorem Ipsum

Pellentesque semper dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed euismod aliquet nunc vel porta. Morbi non mi id diam mattis consequat mauris pharetra.
Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

{blackbabes} Kim Fields still mortified over wardrobe malfunction on ‘Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’

 

Now this is a story all about how her skirt got loose, fell all the way down.

Kim Fields recalled  the "embarrassing moment" when she had a wardrobe malfunction during a scene with Will Smith on his '90s hit "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air."

In the 1993 episode, Smith's character sets up a fake wedding with Fields' character Monique so that she'll sleep with him. In one scene, Fields had to do a quick change off-camera from her bridal skirt and jacket to her honeymoon getup.

"So I was going into the little fake bathroom on the set to do the quick change while Will was doing his quick change on camera, where he's ripping off his clothes and throwing shoes and just going a million miles an hour to get ready for what's supposed be our honeymoon night. And he kept getting faster and faster with the wardrobe change," the 50-year-old actress recently told the Chicago Tribune. "After we did a few takes, the costumer said, 'You know, it'll buy me some time if we don't button the skirt, if you just zip it up.' The skirt had a zipper, then a button at the top. And I said, 'OK.' And on the next take, we didn't button the skirt, we just zipped it."

This is when things went south … for her bottoms.

"So Will and I are doing our dialogue right before I leave to do this quick change. And all of a sudden I feel this draft around my legs and I'm like, 'Why is it so cold all of a sudden?'" the "Facts of Life" star said. "And I looked down and my skirt had fallen completely around my ankles. It was gone. There was no moment of I feel it slipping and I can catch it. Oh, no. It was gone. Around my ankles. And thank God I'm so short that the blazer that I was wearing covered my, uh, my treasure."

Fields said the whole thing happened on camera and while the take wasn't used in the episode, it was included in the bloopers portion of that episode, which ran during the credits.

Luckily, after the wardrobe malfunction, Smith reacted like a gentleman.

"Will, bless his heart, after he laughed and I looked down and I screamed and squealed, he was such a wonderful gentleman that he put his hands up and walked towards the camera to cover the lens, like don't-look-at-her kind of thing as I went racing out," she said.

Backstage, the two laughed about the whole thing.

The lesson she learned from her "most embarrassing moment"?

"Button up your damn clothes," she laughed.

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music, Soaps
http://almosthuman99.com

Babe Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://almosthuman99.com/polls/babes/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://almosthuman99.com/polls/hunks/hunkofthemonth.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment