Lorem Ipsum

Pellentesque semper dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed euismod aliquet nunc vel porta. Morbi non mi id diam mattis consequat mauris pharetra.
Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

{blackbabes} ‘Insecure’ star proud to be a 33-year-old virgin

 

Despite her character Molly having tons of sex on HBO's "Insecure," 33-year-old Yvonne Orji is saving herself for marriage.

"I wasn't going to hide it just because I'm on TV," the Nigerian-born star told People. "I'm grounded in who I am."

Orji is so proud of her decision to wait, she's created a clothing line to promote abstinence. "I have a clothing company called Rock Your Stance, and we sell shirts that say 'Keeping it locked till I get that rock.'"

"Entertainment chose me," she added. "Before any of this happened, I sat down with myself and with God. I said, 'I know why I'm here. It's to make you proud.'"

Deciding to be an actress wasn't easy. Her parents were fully expecting her to become a doctor.

"It sounded noble," she said. "But then I took organic chemistry and I was like, 'Well, maybe not.' I ended up getting my master's degree in public health and then working in war-torn Liberia to stall from crushing my parents' hopes and dreams."

Things shifted for Orji when she summoned the courage to tell her family that being a physician wasn't her dream.

"'It would take me eight years to become a doctor, but give me eight years to make it in entertainment,'" she recalled telling her family. "And I'm happy to say, I did it in seven!"

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music, Soaps
http://almosthuman99.com

Babe Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://almosthuman99.com/polls/babes/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://almosthuman99.com/polls/hunks/hunkofthemonth.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment